Sharing these safety tips for you to consider as you go about your holiday shopping.
Remember, if you see something say something!
- Have a list of things you want to take care so you shop with a purpose.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Park in a well-lit area and take a photograph of the parking structure level to help you locate your vehicle if lost.
- Lock and secure your vehicle; Keep all valuables out of sight (ie: backpacks, cell phone chargers, loose change, tools, instruments, laptops, shopping bags, etc.).
- Do not leave your purse unattended in a shopping cart while you shop.
- Do not walk around looking at your cell phone…walk with purpose.
- Do not leave your cell phone on tables, counter tops or in restroom stalls.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash; Use your bank card instead of cash.
- Knock, knock burglary crimes are on the rise. Consider having your packages delivered to a neighbor that is home during the day or schedule a delivery when someone is home.
- Cancel mail and newspaper deliveries if going on vacation
Please continue to FOLLOW, LIKE and SHARE my blog.
Check out my RECENT POSTS.